31 March 2011

my great morning

today started good. it's barely lunch time yet and ive gotten lots of good vibes already.

my whole team was on-time for our scheduled activity. even the hard-headed ones. great!

so i skip breakfast to make it to work on time. then at work, one of my agents gives me one of her 2-piece chickens because she ordered too much. nice:)

yes, we will be having an outing. next week!! wow, i haven't been to the beach in more than a year! this would be a grrreat way to start the 2nd quarter of the year! aaand, im prepared! my boardshorts are waiting to be taken out for a spin! up, up, here we go!

consulted my director for something when the VP butts in and asks when my US visa will expire. he just gave me a heads-up that there might be a roadshow happening last week of july till august. my director just smiles at me and tells him that i'll be in europe about that time. i just said that i wouldn't have a problem flying into the US from europe if need be. haha, i miss being a jetsetter!:) anyway, details are still vague so there isn't anything solid yet as far as that's concerned. i'll deal with it when it's there :)

im excited to attend the spinning class today, at lunch time! had an awful experience yesterday. i ate so much and was scheduled to attend the 845pm class of bodycombat. i had special blessings from my boss because we had to work late. she WANTED me to go because she's seen a great improvement in my mood since i started gymming. so okay, i went. and what do i find: FREE FOOD and CANCELLED CLASSES. apparently, it was fitness first's anniversary. ugh! i ended up running on the treadmill, which i hate doing. 10 minutes on it and i was tired as hell! i opted to sweat it out at the sauna before washing up and going home. but TODAY, i get to attend spinning classes. so yay!:)

okay, im late. better split!

No comments:

Post a Comment