11 October 2010

one year


drove to bulacan last week to celebrate the 1st anniversary of a friend's passing. by golly, how time flies.

there were a lot of people present, i saw myself seeing old friends and making new ones. at some point, i caught myself talking to her picture. i still feel she hasn't left, especially with people laughing and sharing stories about her over liquor and cigarettes.

i guess she really LIVED, ya? makes me wonder sometimes what effect i have on people, and how i will be celebrated once i myself have passed on. or will i be celebrated? i wonder what stories about me would be told over and over again.

yiish! suddenly life seems like one major performance. you're only as good as your last show. looking back, i don't believe i've been really really mean to anyone (unless necessary, of course) so i guess it's all good.

la lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment