08 October 2010

hello..

after 3 long years, i finally decided to move here from my old home.

 i tried to figure out why i didn't blog a lot. i realized that i like posting photos, and blogging on my old site with photos was such a chore. i had to upload all my photos on flickr first before i could attach it to my entries. i would upload it, and open the site where the .jpg address would be located. but i had to make sure it was the size that i wanted because i like high res photos. then i'd paste it onto my attachment before...

in other words, it was a major (major) production.

so here's to better, faster posting on blogspot. i'm quite excited, actually. i think i'll enjoy it here:)


*anyone out there know how i could import all my old posts from LJ to here? livejournal2blogget doesnt seem to be working, drats! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment